— The new company will serve the world’s biggest players in aeronautic simulation —
Montréal – February 17, 2011 – Roch L. Dubé, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dubé & Co, is pleased to announce the creation of LandrX Simulation Inc. In partnership with Claude Landry and Dominic Brien, entrepreneurs in aeronautics simulation, the company’s mission is to deliver an outstanding service in the installation, relocation and maintenance of flight simulators. In this burgeoning global market, LandrX Simulation will provide turnkey solutions to aeronautics industry leaders, manufacturers and managers specializing in pilot training for commercial and military markets. LandrX Simulation Inc. also offers certain outsourcing services in simulator engineering, project management and maintenance planning.
“Applying my expertise to serve our customers and to support their growth through our integrated services is the fulfillment of a dream,” says Claude Landry, partner of LandrX Simulation Inc. “Our business model, supported by a dynamic and competent team, is very promising.”
Mario Carrier, Associate Director at Dubé & Co, has been appointed as President of LandrX Simulation Inc. “Knowing the creativity and the extensive experience of Claude Landry and Dominic Brien, I am very excited to share my business experience and to contribute to the development of LandrX Simulation Inc.”
The LandrX Simulation Inc. Team
Guided by the best governance principles, the company has formed a dynamic and experienced Board of Directors:
- Roch L. Dubé, Chairman of the Board
- Mario Carrier, President
- Claude Landry, Director
- Dominic Brien, Director
- Jean-Jacques Goulet, Secretary
Mandated to manage the company and ensure its growth, the LandrX Simulation Inc. executive team is composed of:
- Mario Carrier, President, LandrX Simulation Inc.
- Claude Landry, Vice-President, LandrX Simulation Inc.
- Dominic Brien, General Manager, LandrX Simulation Inc.
The project implementation team at LandrX Simulation Inc. comprises some thirty experienced experts in the simulation field, supported by a key team that includes:
- Jean Martin, Director – LandrX (Asia), Supervisor and Fitter
- Vincent Drolet, Director – Project Management
- Todd Blum, Director – Market Development
- Dominic Béliveau, Supervisor and Fitter
- Frank Bowie, Supervisor, Fitter and Wireman
- Peter Havlin, Supervisor, Fitter and Wireman
- Serge Lefebvre, Supervisor and Fitter
LandrX Simulation Inc. Services
“One of our company’s strength is our recognized professional team that assures a very high quality of work” Claude Landry declares. “Customers can count on the team to deliver a complete suite of services covering all of their needs.”
- Simulator Assembly
- Heavy Equipment Handling
- Customized Packaging for Warehousing and/or for Domestic or Overseas Shipping
- Mirror Reconditioning (Mylar)
- Manufacturing, Installation and Integration of Projection Systems (Visual Retrofit)
- Simulator Maintenance (preventive maintenance, repair, upgrade)
With its top quality team, LandrX Simulation Inc. offers its customers an exceptional and unique turnkey service, including:
- Project Management and Coordination
- Performance Testing (BTM)
- Simulator Dismantling, Packing and Handling
- Insurance and Customs Management
- Domestic and/or Overseas Shipping
- Assembly, Upgrading and/or Reconditioning, if required
- Commissioning and Performance Testing
LandrX Simulation Inc.’s head office is located at 8000 Blvd. Langelier, St. Léonard (Montréal). To ensure the availability of local skilled labour around the world, customers can also count on regional offices at key locations such as Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and Dallas in the United States. Other locations will be announced in the near future.
To learn more about LandrX Simulation Inc., please visit www.landrx.ca.
— 30 —
Pour plus de renseignements :
Mario Carrier (514) 878-4480 email@example.com
Claude Landry (817) 723-6692 firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the PDF